- Are there requirements to use PayBright?
YES. You’ll need:
- To be 18+ years old
- To be a resident of Canada
- A Canadian Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card. Your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo
- An SMS-capable Canadian phone number
- To meet the minimum cart size required to use PayBright as a payment option at checkout
- How do I sign up?
If your basket is eligible for ’Pay in 4’ with PayBright, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent an SMS message to confirm your identity. You’ll then set up your payment method with PayBright and accept the terms of your payment plan.
- Does PayBright do a credit check?
Using Pay in 4 will not affect your credit score.
- How does PayBright work?
PayBright is Canada’s leading installment payment provider.
When you use PayBright to pay at MOTORX INC ’s checkout, you can split your purchase into 4 biweekly interest-free payments.
To use PayBright as your preferred payment choice at checkout:
- Add items to your shopping cart as usual.
- Choose PayBright at checkout and enter a few details.
- Your purchase will then be split into 4 equal interest-free payments.
- How do I make my payments?
At checkout, you will set up 4 convenient, automatic pre-authorized payments that debited/charged your Canadian Visa/Mastercard debit/credit card.
- Which payment methods are accepted?
PayBright currently accepts Visa and Mastercard credit or debit cards.
Debit cards must have the Visa or Mastercard logo. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
- What if I can’t make a payment?
Please reach out to the PayBright team and they will be happy to look into the options available. You can contact them using this contact form.
- Are there late or NSF fees?
For more information on late or NSF fees, please see this FAQ article on the PayBright help site